Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DA BOYS





OK...it's 9:45 pm ( on a school night). The house slowly becomes quiet. Both boys have settled into their nesting spots for the 8hour break. As I walk into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of tea, I hear "Mom.....Mom". I turn around and there is Jack. I asked him what was he doing out of bed and his reply was "I just need you." Jack needed me to hug him and tell him that ghosts aren't real. So...........I did...........and he went back to bed (or so I assumed). I walked into my bedroom to feed my little fishies..............I heard something move........I heard it again...GUESS WHAT??? Jack didn't go back to his bed.........he went to mine! Oh well, he's asleep and right now that's all that matters.





Carter on the other hand got into his bed and was asleep in about 3 minutes.





Wait.........as I type, Jack has risen yet again (I said he was asleep a minute ago right?) Now he's asking me if we have a Poltergeist???????? I'm done!



Later!

1 comment:

Chip & Gina said...

They are so grown up :)